This is modern house was designed by Eje Architects. This house has box building form with dynamic hooded glass architecture style at rear. Glass partition uses as dividing material, give deep impression between spaces. The home takes great advantage of the environment and the topography on which it sits. The steep sloping site allows the home to be split horizontally into functional areas, while a lift and stairs link the zones together. For further detail visit eje architects site.
- Modern House Design with Glass and Timber Pavilions by Leuschke Group
- Canterwood Residence by Tyler Engle Architects
- House O, Weekend House Design by Sou Fujimoto Architects
- Whidbey Island Cabin, Glass Wood House Design by Vandeventer + Carlander Architects
- Steel, Aluminum and Glass House Design by Bates Masi Architects