This is one of the work of Behrer & Partners, a minimalist apartment with the shades of brown on the interior. The neat color combination and nice lighting produces amazing interior. The combination between brown and white furniture make the interior more luxurious.
This apartment located in Sweden, Behrer & Partners have succeed created an apartment interior without unnecessary think and all the lines and shapes are very simple. Simple but very impressive, we think every one who in it will feel amazed.
Before we explain the special product from Alegna, first we explain how to choose bathtub. What type of bathtub do you want? Here few tips in choosing bathtub :
1. Determine the optimal space for your bath, not too little nor too much, which relieved the space helps you to relax and find new ideas. Choose the size bathtub in accordance with your bathroom.
2. Choose a corner or a long bath to suit your needs: for use with the couple, with family or a simple bath.
3. Get to know the color of the tub and its influence. The use of bright color bathtub more hiding dust and dirt water soapy water marks, whereas darker colors will expose these impurities, including residual soap.
4. Add the lights dim / dim in the bath area to produce a warm room setting and relaxed.
Above are tips in choosing bathtub, below is special bathtub from Alegna.
Read More … →
How to Creating Warmth and Comfort in the Dining Room, Comfortable Dining Room. Some steps we can do to make the dining room more warm and comfort.
1. Adjust the number of seats by the number of family members
If our home is big enough to have its own dining room, keep the number of seats should be equal to the number of family members. When the meal arrived, the whole family can gather around the table. We can use a circular dining table for a large room. However, if the room is narrower, use a square shape with a simple chair.